Pet Friendly Villas North Devon
The tranquil setting of these Pet Friendly Villas and dog exercise area make these recently refurbished premier villas the perfect choice for pet holidays all year round. With one bedroom they are great for couples travelling with their pets. The open plan living, modern bathrooms, kitchens and central heating add to the comfort of your stay with.
Our villas have been specially chosen as pet friendly as the location offers easy access to Westward Ho! beach, the South West Coastal Path and the perfect dog exercise area with plenty of grass for them to stretch their legs.
Braddicks Holiday Centre is the perfect choice for pet holidays in North Devon due to the stunning coastal and countryside location making it ideal for dog walking.
1 Bedroom Villa
- 1 Double Bedroom (villas 1, 3 & 6)
- Sofa Bed in Lounge
- Bathroom with WC
- Bath & Shower Combo (villas 1, 3 & 6)
- Shower Only (villas 7 & 8)
- Toaster, Kettle & Microwave
- Flat Screen TV with DVD
- Duvets, Pillows and Linen
Weekly Tariff 2017
|4/6 berth||Book Now|
|Oct 21st||£377||Book Now|
|Oct 28th – Dec 9th||£302||Book Now|
|Dec 16th – Jan 6th 2018||£319||Book Now|
Short Break Tariff 2017
|4/6 berth||BOOK NOW|
|Oct 20th – Oct 27th||£217||Book Now|
|Oct 30th – Dec 15th||£174||Book Now|
|Dec 18th – Jan 5th 2018||£187||Book Now|
Please note there is an additional charge of £30.00 per week/short break for your pet to stay at Braddicks Holiday Centre, with a maximum of two dogs per Pet Friendly Villa. Please let us know that you are bringing your pet with you at the time of booking.
For the safety and comfort of all our guests on site please note the following:
- You must poop-a-scoop and clean up after your dog
- Your dog must wear a collar at all times including an ID tag
- Your dog must be kept on a lead at all times, except in any designated ‘dog areas’ on site
- Your dog must not be left unattended in your holiday home (and must be kept off bedding and furniture)
- Your dog must be kept under the control of a responsible adult at all times
We are unable to accept the following breeds of dogs at Braddicks Holiday Centre:
Please note: If we think your pet is causing a nuisance on the holiday park or has caused any damage, for the safety and comfort of all our guests you will be required to remove it from the park. The same applies if your dog is out of control and/or showing any signs of aggression